10 October 2021
| Dataset date: November 03, 2014-November 03, 2014
We have provided the 3 word addresses of each health centre within the West African Region.
what3words is a simple, real-time, location referencing system which solves many of the key logistical issues facing aid and humanitarian organisations, for whom street addresses, GPS co-ordinates, and other systems don't exist or are problematic.
Using words means non-technical people can find any location more accurately and most importantly, communicate it more quickly, more easily and with less ambiguity than any other system.
For more information, to get our API or batch encode your coordinates visit http://www.developer.what3words.com
25 July 2017
| Dataset date: September 19, 2014-March 25, 2015
In 2014, RIWI Corp. launched an online survey in Nigeria, Liberia, and Sierra Leone capturing public perceptions data from over 4,000 respondents on the status of Ebola in those countries. Respondents were asked a series of questions related to their confidence in government and aid agencies to manage the Ebola outbreak, as well as their own behavioral response to the infection. The data was collected using RIWI's patented Random Domain Intercept Technology™ (RDIT).
24 November 2016
| Dataset date: December 08, 2011-December 08, 2011
Leadership, innovation and targeted investments in a number of social sectors have led to transformative interventions and in many cases revolutionized people’s lives, says an annual report produced jointly by the Economic Commission for Africa (ECA), the African Union (AU), the African Development Bank (AfDB) and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), called “Assessing Progress in Africa Toward the Millennium Development Goals”.
8 December 2015
| Dataset date: October 31, 2014-July 31, 2015
Maisha is VoicesAfrica’s online pan Africa study on lifestyle and viewpoints on various aspects of life. The research report covers the following information areas:
Income and expenditure
• If earn a personal income
• Share of wallet
• Whether overall expenditure has gone up, down, or remained the same compared to the previous year
• Determinants of well being
• Aspects that have made life better/worse
• Threats to self and country
• Most admired personality
• Part of the world/Africa that offers greatest inspiration and hope
• If would support the integration of all African countries
• Devices used
• Device that has made life better/worse
• Device that has had greatest influence in life
• Response to statements on politics, insecurity, family, religion, sports, patriotism, economy, corruption, health, relationships, among others